XStudios is within compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and also the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It’s our policy to reply to any violation notices and take appropriate actions underneath the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) along with other relevant ip laws and regulations.
In case your copyrighted material continues to be published on XStudios or maybe links for your copyrighted material are came back through our internet search engine and also you want these components removed, you have to give a written communication that details the data indexed by the next section. Take note that you’ll be responsible for damages (including costs and attorneys? charges) should you misrepresent information listed on our website that’s infringing in your copyrights. We recommend that you simply first make contact with an attorney for legal assistance about this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide proof of the approved person to do something with respect to who owns a unique right that’s allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact details to ensure that we might contact you. You need to incorporate a valid current email address.
- You have to identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to possess been infringed and including a minumum of one search phrase to which the fabric seems in XStudios search engine results.
- An announcement the complaining party includes a good belief thought that utilisation of the material in the way reported isn’t approved through the copyright owner, its agent, or even the law.
- An announcement the information within the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is approved to do something with respect to who owns a unique right that’s allegedly infringed.
- Should be signed through the approved person to do something with respect to who owns a unique right that’s allegedly being infringed.
Send the written violation notice towards the following address as well as an email notification to:
Please allow 1-2 working days to have an email response. Observe that emailing your trouble with other parties for example our Isp won’t expedite your request and may lead to a delayed response due the complaint not correctly being filed.